Monday 14 May 2018

Hamburger Day

What a great day we had!  Everyone enjoyed their burger and some even got seconds with the meat patty!

Here are some photos of our event.  Many thanks to Deb Kingma from Young Farmers and Brett from ANZCO.

Our Ambassadors cooking the meat patties with Deb and Brett

I can smell them cooking!

Deb thanking us for all the learning we have achieved with our unit.

Our wonderful teacher aides and parents who served our hamburgers.

One, two three..... bite!

Yum yum yum!
Write a comment telling us what you thought of hamburger day.  

17 comments:

  1. The hamburgers were yummy,I had all the ingredients !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I wrote this comment

      Delete
    2. I thought that it was someone else because it didn't have a name.

      Delete
  3. What a good day enjoyed the burgers make way spongebob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought hamburger day was great! I had a lot of fun cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it, thank you Mrs M and Ms Signal for organizing this fun day we all apriciate you

    ReplyDelete
  6. They tasted so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum yum the hamburgers were delicious I loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hambugers were soooo yum. did you like them? I still remember info.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The burger's were yum like MKR i am the judge yum yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hamburger day was amazing. The hamburgers were so delicious. The ambassadors are great cooks the patty's were mouth watering.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hamburger day was nice bet sponge bob cant do this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought the hamburgers were really nice. They were delicious

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish the teachers let us have more, but at lest I got 4 patties. thanks ambassadors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The hamburger day was amazing! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment. Once your comment has been verified, it will become public and show on the blog. We aim to do this within 24 hours of posting.